Calling the Next Commitment

ShopTalk

Dec 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Kam White. Why?

This Kam White Quote:

“Iowa State is my favorite right now,” he said, “there’s no doubt about it.”

Am I the only one having Dan McCarney Deja Vu all over again?

With a quote like that, there is no doubt about it.

Mr. White, you need to go look up Dan McCarney press conferences on youtube or cyclones.com to know why you are now a lock for ISU.

Link quote is from:
http://www.scout.com/college/iowa-state/story/1662069-highly-regarded-white-favoring-iowa-state

Creed11

Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Definitely seems like a possibility, but that article is a month old and I dont know if he has scheduled his next visit yet. Which if he makes it back up I could see him on commit watch while he is here otherwise the article says that he plans on committing during the first part of his season.

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
I think that Jordan Murphy DE could be the next commitment, although White would be one of my favorites to commit

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I don't get the Dan McCarney reference. Are you talking about when he recently spoke to the team?

What an odd post...

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
I don't get the Dan McCarney reference. Are you talking about when he recently spoke to the team?

What an odd post...

I agree, but I think the point (and reason for OP's bold font) is that McCarney used variations of phrase "no doubt about it" a lot.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I'd say that they can be pretty selective now. My guess is someone who is visiting in the next month...TreSean Smith, Kamilo Tangamoa or Caleb Chandler.

Help Support Us

Become a patron