Cam Lard Injury (update- he's okay)

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
THT shouldn't have even been in the game at that point and NWB should have been about the third option that late in the game. Get the ball to Wiggington or Shayok and let them make a play, its not that difficult.

I’m not sure what Wigs has done this year that makes everyone think he’s the best option right now.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Prohm didnt do anything all night. He didnt get into guys when we were making stupid decisions with the ball late in the game with the lead and he didnt do anything to stick up for his team when we were continuously getting shafted by the refs all night.

Zoran Talley disagrees with that

octaviouspoon

Jul 25, 2016
Whatever makes you feel better. I can tell you those 2 empty possessions where we could have put the game away were horrible.

My high school coach would have called timeout and at least pulled THT out of the game after that horrible shot. I'm tired of these coaches not holding guys accountable for stupid decisions.

God I love when people go back to their high school days. Always a great comparison.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
My high school coach would have

giphy.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
THT shouldn't have even been in the game at that point and NWB should have been about the third option that late in the game. Get the ball to Wiggington or Shayok and let them make a play, its not that difficult.

Did you watch the end of the game? THT was a huge reason we were in position to win due to his play late in the game

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Yeah, stupid things because I want us to run our offense and not do stupid stuff at the end of games when we get the lead. Good to know you guys are ok with that crap.

When you find the perfect team that doesn't make mistakes let me because I'd like to watch them. Just cause Prohm doesn't act like a maniac on the sidelines doesn't mean he don't hold the guys accountable.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Anyways, back to the topic of this thread, remember a month ago when everybody was bagging on Lard when I said he is our best big and him playing at a high level would be instrumental to our success?

Or when I said wait until he's throwing down dunks on Kansas pumping up the student section, turns out I actually know a thing or two.

octaviouspoon

Jul 25, 2016
Anyways, back to the topic of this thread, remember a month ago when everybody was bagging on Lard when I said he is our best big and him playing at a high level would be instrumental to our success?

Or when I said wait until he's throwing down dunks on Kansas pumping up the student section, turns out I actually know a thing or two.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

The only thing you know is how to find something new to ***** about when ISU doesn't play the perfect game.

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
Yeah, stupid things because I want us to run our offense and not do stupid stuff at the end of games when we get the lead. Good to know you guys are ok with that crap.

Did you by chance catch THT's two big time 3 pters? The Clones were kind of dead in the water until he nailed those. I have no problem with the shot he took, he had to alter it and take it from 3 feet behind the arc and it still about went in. You and I must not see eye to eye on this one, because I wanted him to take the final shot with 5 seconds to go.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Lot of WebMD/armchair doctors in this thread it would seem. How about we wait till they tell us the extent of his injury before we speculate with ridiculous things like he could be out as much as 8 weeks with an ankle sprain? Every sprain and how well someone can recover is different. Some guys are back playing within a few days after a little rest and therapy for a mild sprain. We obviously don't know the extent of his injury yet so it's just stupid to be speculating like the sky is falling. He could have woke up this morning and felt better for all we know, he could have gotten out of bed and not been able to put any weight on it either. Someone here probably has a class with him and will probably post their observations by the end of the day too I bet...

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Yeah, he hit a huge three which I'll give him credit for, he also hit a wide open three and took an ill advised, hero ball, fade away NBA three which cancels at least one of his threes out.

This isn't the emotional meltdown thread, please confine this brand of crazy to the designated thread.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Did you by chance catch THT's two big time 3 pters? The Clones were kind of dead in the water until he nailed those. I have no problem with the shot he took, he had to alter it and take it from 3 feet behind the arc and it still about went in. You and I must not see eye to eye on this one, because I wanted him to take the final shot with 5 seconds to go.

He's been struggling big time, he's the last guy I would have wanted taking a shot on our last possession. Just because he nailed one three and he hit another wide open doesnt mean he should be taking game winning shots.