Cameron Lard Thread

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I know some in here doubt whether we will get the chance to see him play here but I decided to start a thread anyways. He's been this season due to a transfer rule. (I think).

He just tweeted this and it sounds promising that he'll be playing soon.

@ThatD1Boi I will be suiting on the 29th so you might wanna take that day off to come watch L.W. put on a show .

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Cameron Lard just committed to the good guys. Just saw it on scout. Sorry no link I a old and not techno savy.

FYI Lard committed to Iowa State two months ago, but there are concerns about his NCAA eligibility.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
You might have to take that like back just went back to see the particulars and it said committed on 11/22/15. So everybody flame away I am deserving of the wrath of Kan.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
You might have to take that like back just went back to see the particulars and it said committed on 11/22/15. So everybody flame away I am deserving of the wrath of Kan.

And its "Khan"... Bottom of the hole - you can stop digging now.

:smile:

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
I'd probably start Malou there. Mismatch offensively and big enough to guard a 5. Really good shot blocker.
Malou is more of a 4. I think we could go either Ernst or Carter at the 5 and they'll have the size to pull it off as well. If we grab Bol, he'd be the 5.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Malou is more of a 4. I think we could go either Ernst or Carter at the 5 and they'll have the size to pull it off as well. If we grab Bol, he'd be the 5.
If Carter can't any minutes right now, I have my doubts he can pull it off. I hopeful Ernst is ahead of him when healthy, Lard can play, and Young can fill in at the four too. A Burton-Malou frontcourt could be ugly on defense, although going zone may help.

We get a good post-grad transfer and this is all moot.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

Not to disprespect, but if Carter is our starting '5' , we are in for a long year.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
If Carter can't any minutes right now, I have my doubts he can pull it off. I hopeful Ernst is ahead of him when healthy, Lard can play, and Young can fill in at the four too. A Burton-Malou frontcourt could be ugly on defense, although going zone may help.

We get a good post-grad transfer and this is all moot.

Not to disprespect, but if Carter is our starting '5' , we are in for a long year.

Maybe Carter takes a big leap this offseason?