Campbell in Kansas City

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Got this off of a KSU board

"All three spoke at the Kansas coaches association and the greater Kansas City area coaches association conference.

A coach I know attended and said Miles “made a complete fool of himself, absolute clown show.....he states he has 20 minutes he proceeded to spend his self allotted 20 minutes talking about his family and his acting career for 17 minutes then 3 minutes about some motivational quotes his 2007 LSU team came up with, stumbling and fumbling and butchering names the whole way.”

Campbell is next and he says “I’m not sure what coach miles was talking about, I was told I got an hour to talk to you guys and I’m going to use every second of it and I’ll stay afterwards if anyone has questions, I’m here for you guys tonight and nothing else.”

The entire room laughed (@ Miles expense).

Klieman and Campbell were both VERY impressive.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Interesting. Was that yesterday?
Coach was with Golesh at Hilton today.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Kansas football hasn't taken Kansas football seriously in the last decade so Les should fit right in.

Yet, they are raising $200 mil for the football stadium. Why bother?

• Agree
Reactions: cyfan21

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Yet, they are raising $200 mil for the football stadium. Why bother?

Well, saying they would like to and actually doing it are two different things. I'll tell you right now I'm working on winning the lottery, but those odds aren't much better than KU getting that kind of scratch for football.

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy