Can Someone Explain…

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
To me how we got dominated by a school with an intern DC that had a bad defense, and an offensive line coach that we fired that had TWO STARTERS out? And wait what? We had ZERO rushing yards?

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad

CycloneSpinning

Mar 31, 2022
To me how we got dominated by a school with an intern DC that had a bad defense, and an offensive line coach that we fired that had TWO STARTERS out? And wait what? We had ZERO rushing yards?
I mean, their QB is pretty solid…and it doesn’t hurt that this is a home game for them.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Both lines got owned by G5 lines. Weren't they missing a bunch of OLine starters too?

Reactions: Cyclad

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
0 rushing yards. 3-3-5 is meant to get dbs and lbs out there to take away big plays. I don't think the current dbs and lbs are really who this defense is designed for.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad and dafarmer

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You think one year of coaching players totally flips linemen? You still bragging about that 3rd grade punt pass and kick medal you got?

Our line played terrible, but if you seem to not understand anything offensive line development, it doesn’t 180 overnight.

• Winner
Reactions: cyputz
Status
Not open for further replies.