Can someone make an MP3 of...

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
The Rhoads Locker room speech? If someone could string together his initial speech to Jim Knox on the field right after the game, the post game ("I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR COACH"), and that post-Insight Bowl speech onto an MP3, I think that would be awesome to have blaring at the tailgate right before going into the game.

Whoever pulls this off has a cold one waiting in G7 for them.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
The Rhoads Locker room speech? If someone could string together his initial speech to Jim Knox on the field right after the game, the post game ("I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR COACH"), and that post-Insight Bowl speech onto an MP3, I think that would be awesome to have blaring at the tailgate right before going into the game.

Whoever pulls this off has a cold one waiting in G7 for them.

Gimme about 10 minutes since price26 did the real work. :wink:

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
how about also adding in the CPR speech back at Ames after the Nubby Game.... Were he talks about the nebraska state patrol pulling them over for stealing, and also says something along the lines of if this is the reception we get for winning a regular season game, he cant wait to see what it looks like when they win a big 12 championship.... That would be BA!!!!!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
does anyone have the mp3 of that Istate song? I think some player made it a few years ago.

Allen Bell made it. If you PM me your e-mail address I can send it to you or if you go out and Google youtube to mp3 and enter that video's URL, you can get it that way. Its too big to attach here :sad:

mymanfreddie

Apr 13, 2008
STL
Allen Bell made it. If you PM me your e-mail address I can send it to you or if you go out and Google youtube to mp3 and enter that video's URL, you can get it that way. Its too big to attach here :sad:

If you go to dirpy.com you can rip Youtube videos to mp3s. Pretty sweet website.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron