Cardinal and Gold Collective Donation Match- Through NCAAs

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
1.jpeg

A very generous anonymous donor is matching any donations made to the Cardinal and Gold collective through NCAAs up to $100k! Now is the best time to donate to the collective to help support our wrestlers. Here’s to hoping we have a great start at Big 12s and get some serious money raised for the team!

Select the 0% tip option on Givebutter

Last edited:

ST8TAILG8R

Jul 10, 2017
I can't make it to Tulsa or KC this year because of an international work trip that I couldn't pass up. Huge opportunity for me professionally that will help me give more in the future (at least that is what I am telling myself). I sent my donation via the QR code. Pretty smooth process but not happy about 18% processing fees. on top of my donation.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I can't make it to Tulsa or KC this year because of an international work trip that I couldn't pass up. Huge opportunity for me professionally that will help me give more in the future (at least that is what I am telling myself). I sent my donation via the QR code. Pretty smooth process but not happy about 18% processing fees. on top of my donation.
Make sure to select the 0% tip option on givebutter. That should resolve the 18% service charge.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Time to resurrect the fundraiser for 2024 Big 12 tournament!!!

$10 per qualifier, $25 per champ, $200 for a Big 12 team title. Who's in?

I think the funds could go to Cardinal & Gold Collective or CRTC. Whichever is your preference. I think we are going to need some NIL dollars this year and also CRTC dollars to keep David Carr around

Guys that I think are in
@buf87
@Tigerguy_
@ISU22CY
@Cytasticlone
@stuclone
@4everClone
@JM4CY
@Sturge34
@GingerNinja
@Mead For My Horses
@DantheFan, I wasn't sure on you
@cyputz
@jkbuff98
@WhizzerClone
@Stevetasker
@CY88

If I missed someone let me know, more the merrier.

Like Dresser always said, "It's Going to take Everyone"

Remember this is getting matched.

THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: cloneraslin

Sturge34

Oct 28, 2019
We can write checks to the collective then? I want to make this a business deduction :)