Carr vs. O'Toole video replay

fitzgev

Jan 8, 2011
Announcers call a reversal by O'Toole a takedown.
It was a TD. 1st period .. Carr TD... ride out 2-0. 2nd period Carr Escape, O'Toole TD, Carr Escape, Carr TD 6-2. 3rd period... Carr rideout the whole period to get riding time. 7-2 Carr

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Announcers call a reversal by O'Toole a takedown.

Thanks for posting that. I only got to see snippets on the jumbotron at Hilton last night.

What was up with the Ali Shuffle in the middle of the second period? That seems like something that would be frowned upon in the wrestling world. Anybody have any idea why he did it? Other than the fact that he is David Carr and he can do whatever he wants!

Also, how impressive was his riding in the third period? I was really surprised that O'Toole couldn't get out. Was that because Carr played it so well? Or was O'Toole just gassed?

A match like that may deserve its own thread for discussion!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Thanks for posting that. I only got to see snippets on the jumbotron at Hilton last night.

What was up with the Ali Shuffle in the middle of the second period? That seems like something that would be frowned upon in the wrestling world. Anybody have any idea why he did it? Other than the fact that he is David Carr and he can do whatever he wants!

Also, how impressive was his riding in the third period? I was really surprised that O'Toole couldn't get out. Was that because Carr played it so well? Or was O'Toole just gassed?

A match like that may deserve its own thread for discussion!
When you’re that good, you can shuffle all you want.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Askren was kinda making excuses for KO on flo today. To be expected. Said KO didn’t prepare for bottom and alluded to it essentially not being a hard thing to fix. I don’t see it. David rode his ass like a rented mule.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and Cycsk

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
@jcordova8 I know there were requests made last night for a Dresser or Yonger emoji for CF. I retract my previous opinion on this. Especially after last night, I think it’s pretty obvious who needs their own emoji.

Reactions: Cyclone06

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
If you'd given me a choice to win the team or Carr beat Otoole I'd have taken the latter. Sucks we lost, but that match was huge!

Reactions: 4theheckofit

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Askren was kinda making excuses for KO on flo today. To be expected. Said KO didn’t prepare for bottom and alluded to it essentially not being a hard thing to fix. I don’t see it. David rode his ass like a rented mule.
You could just hear the bitterness in his voice.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
I like listening to those guys. Askren was defending Mauller too. Lol the other 2 weren’t.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I like listening to those guys. Askren was defending Mauller too. Lol the other 2 weren’t.
Trying to defend Mauller not stalling was comical.

Also does he really not know that you don’t need an RPI to get an allocation. That 2 out of 3 can get an allocation

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Trying to defend Mauller not stalling was comical.

Also does he really not know that you don’t need an RPI to get an allocation. That 2 out of 3 can get an allocation
That was weird.

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
Someone on Twitter was trying to say that O'Toole purposely threw this match in order to get tape....oh boy...

On another note, I've never seen someone get to DC's ankle as quickly and as aggressive as O'Toole did....that was impressive

Reactions: CycloneVet