NFL: Carson Wentz booed at airport

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The article doesn't say anything about them throwing batteries at him, so that could mean that they kind of like him.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Is this like where you make fun of your friends? I mean you tell your friend he's a moron and if you're not making fun of him it means you're mad. Might be the same way, so we should get worried when the Philly fans start cheering for someone.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
He better get used to it. Not many NDSU grads in Philly.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Just a warm welcome from the people of Philly. I miss that city and the fans.

Eagles games are mild compared to Flyers games.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Didn't they boo Donovan McNabb for like, half of his career too? Philly fans are ******* awful and don't even deserve any professional sports teams.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
I'm a little surprised at the **** move by just walking and ignoring the fans. Everyone looks bad here. The fans stalking at the airport and Wentz "Big Timing" in his first moments in Philly.

It could get ugly.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Didn't they boo Donovan McNabb for like, half of his career too? Philly fans are ******* awful and don't even deserve any professional sports teams.
Have you ever been to Philly sporting event? They demand a lot and they should with the high salaries.

Last edited:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Have you ever been to Philly sporting event? They demand a lot and they should with the high salaries.
Yeah, Philadelphia is the only city that has high paid athletes playing for their teams, that's why they're such ****** fans.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Yeah, Philadelphia is the only city that has high paid athletes playing for their teams, that's why they're such ****** fans.
The demographics of Philadelphia(blue collar town) are so much different then DC, NYC or Boston. A broker on Wall Street in NYC is going to act different then a blue collar worker in Philly.

I''m sure you never been to Philly or even been to a Philly event, correct?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com

This is a horrible excuse for having crappy fans.

And if you're going to call me out like the last poster, yes I've been to Philly several times and to their sports stadiums while I had family attending UPenn. Philly fans are terrible and you can't say it's because they're blue collar because they're far less blue collar than Pittsburgh fans for example.

Last edited:

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Jake Knott would be a good person to ask about Philly fans. They love the underdog and someone getting after it each play. Philly has chip on their shoulder and that is what makes it fun.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
This is a horrible excuse for having crappy fans.

And if you're going to call me out like the last poster, yes I've been to Philly several times and to their sports stadiums while I had family attending UPenn. Philly fans are terrible and you can't say it's because they're blue collar because they're far less blue collar than Pittsburgh fans for example.
Booing makes them crappy fans? Demanding that a player goes all out makes them crappy fans? Booing a QB because he blew them off makes them crappy fans? Brain Westbrook and Iverson are loved by Philly fans because they gave it everything they had each play.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron