CBS Doing a 30 minute special on Hoiberg.

Cychedelia

Aug 26, 2014
Cedar Rapids
Going to be aired at some point during the season, hope it's good! Should be a great tool for recruiting. Also when does that sports center commercial with Hoiberg come out?

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
giphy.gif

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
Going to be aired at some point during the season, hope it's good! Should be a great tool for recruiting. Also when does that sports center commercial with Hoiberg come out?

I don't think we know it's sportscenter. We just know it's ESPN and I think that's about it.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I bet it's a 1/2 hour CBB special that includes Hoiberg and not 30 minutes on Fred. Hope I'm wrong. How many 30 minute specials do they do on individual coaches?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
None, the Iowa State Facebook page posted it:
Iowa State Men's Basketball

46 minutes ago

CBS Sports Net in town today and tomorrow shooting a half-hour special with Coach Hoiberg that will air during the season.

Dollars to donuts ISU MBB will post the air date on their FB page as soon as they know it, so if you "liked" their page, you'll see it. Otherwise, one of those like OP will likely let us know. :)

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
I bet it's a 1/2 hour CBB special that includes Hoiberg and not 30 minutes on Fred. Hope I'm wrong. How many 30 minute specials do they do on individual coaches?
How many Fred Hoibergs are out there? The answer is one. So there will be one.

cyspy

Jul 24, 2011
And it looks like CBS Sports Network, not regular CBS. Which sucks because who actually gets CBSSN?

Yes it will be on CBSSN,mainly because they need the programming. CBSSN is on Dish network channel 158. I do like their college football preview show Inside College Football,at least on that show they cover more games than ESPN does on gameday.

Cychedelia

Aug 26, 2014
Cedar Rapids
Yes it will be on CBSSN,mainly because they need the programming. CBSSN is on Dish network channel 158. I do like their college football preview show Inside College Football,at least on that show they cover more games than ESPN does on gameday.

Is it on DirecTV?