Idea: CF Mod Blotter

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
It would be awesome to have a CF Mod (Police) Blotter that showed who was banned and what the violation was, banning mod, etc... Sometimes regular posters disappear, and I have no idea what happened to them. (don't necessarily miss them always either).

Reasons being:

1) Pure entertainment... Not going to lie, it would be the equivalent of my grandparents eating breakfast and checking the latest arrests (and obituaries) in the local paper.
2) It could provide a learning experience of what not to do for the rest of us (albeit this is pretty much obvious already).
3) Deterrent? I wouldn't want the reason I was banned being available for public view later.
4) Might help me stop responding to forum bots early in the morning as they may or may not get identified for me... I've posted some long winded responses to posts that originated 2 years prior and were churned up by some bot or something... Waste of everyone's time.

I'm sure others may have better reasons for the blotter, and there are probably a ton of reasons not to do it.

Reactions: JBone84

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I like the idea. It will never ever ever happen. But I like the idea. I'll open up the ISD and check police blotter and then open up CF and check mod blotter.

TheBentStick

Aug 15, 2012
Why not take it a step further and announce infractions on the airwaves? Would give a purpose for our police scanners outside of Veishea.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
CyBer- Permanently banned after 2 permabans on previous accounts and 6 other minor timeouts- Reasoning: Trying to hard.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Could we also hack their webcams, and post a picture of their faces when they figure out that they're banned?

sometimes there's no need to hack. Sometimes they send pictures of themselves to Chris...pictures of their wiener...

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I'm organizing a hunger strike till 515 pm in order to let the cf community know how seriously I want him to come back.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Could we also hack their webcams, and post a picture of their faces when they figure out that they're banned?
Carl-Winslow-Shocked-Gif.gif