ilex....ibex

i·bex
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈaɪ
thinsp.png
bɛks
/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-beks] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural i·bex·es, ib·i·ces
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈɪb
thinsp.png
əˌsiz,
ˈaɪ
thinsp.png
bə-
/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ib-uh-seez, ahy-buh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, (especially collectively
thinsp.png
) i·bex. any of several wild goats of the genus Capra, inhabiting mountainous regions of Eurasia and North Africa, having long, recurved horns.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Oley to Aley

Definitions of aley on the Web:
[SIZE=-1]A picturesque Lebanese City in Mount Lebanon in the Chouf mountain range. It lies close to the Beirut Damascus Highway 17km uphill from Beirut. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aley[/SIZE]

UofICy

Nov 24, 2006
alat...blat

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
blat
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/blæt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[blat] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, blat·ted, blat·ting, noun Chiefly Northeastern U.S. and Great Lakes. –verb (used without object) 1.bleat. 2.to make a loud or raucous noise. –verb (used with object) 3.to utter loudly and indiscreetly; blurt. –noun 4.bleat (def. 4).
[Origin: 1840–50; perh. expressive var. of bleat; cf. blate2
thinsp.png
]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

UofICy

Nov 24, 2006
ilet...xlet
Definitions of xlet on the Web:
  • [SIZE=-1]
  • An Xlet is very similar to a Java applet and is designed to support applications for Digital TV. Xlets, unlike applets, can be paused and resumed.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xlet[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.