CF Shirts Ordered - Site Traffic Record - New Server Info

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
CF Shirts Ordered - Site Traffic Record - New Server Info

Here are a couple of notes on my end...

Knock on wood, it appears the server change was done at the right time. We set a new traffic record today and I would anticipate shattering it by far tomorrow afternoon. Keep up the great work everybody, it's been a relatively smooth weekend and I hope it continues that way.

The server is running very smoothly so far and I hope everybody has noticed that the site has been extremely quick and responsive even with a record number of users online. Here's to hoping we've seen the last of the server getting overloaded at the most inopportune times.

Also, I put in an order for CF t-shirts yesterday and hope to have them in a week or two. I am getting everything setup on my end and will announce more info about how to purchase them soon. The shirts will be available on the website as well as at the CF Club outing on December 8th.

Thanks!
Jeremy Lind

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
Is there room to customize them if we want. On our own time. Maybe put our user name on the back or something stupid like that.
Yes, there will be that option, I've been hearing things from other people about this and there will be the opportunity.
I'll try and get Jeremy to post the official word later.
Today is about Chizik.

Help Support Us

Become a patron