[CF Sponsor] I recommend Gravitate Coworking

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
A few years ago, I decided to fire my boss and try to start a business. I was excited and a little nervous to start the journey, but I had to give it a try. For the first month, I loved waking up and having a 3 step commute across the hall to my office. It saved a lot of time and I didn't have to deal with pesky coworkers that I spent more time with than my own family.

After the luster of working from home had worn off, I had quickly realized it posed a serious struggle. I found myself doing laundry, mowing the lawn and doing other chores and errands. It was a mess (and I don't even have kids).

I needed a solution. I had known about Gravitate Coworking, but until then, I didn't need a separate office. I decided to go check it out and Abby was there to show me around. I fell in love with the place; it's a bunch of people who take work seriously. Work was not a 9-5, but a passion, and that culture is really what drew me in to Gravitate.

I signed up and started to work there. My productivity IMMEDIATELY rose. I met a lot of great people who I now call my friends and the culture strengthened my passion for working.

I highly recommend it, especially if you have distractions at home.

P.S. the free beer is really good, too.

geoff

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Windsor Heights
Hey @cyclone4L thanks for the support here and that is exactly the type of environment that we've tried to create at Gravitate.

Also, our whole team is trying to figure out who you are in real life from the clues in your OP but we're not quite there yet. I'm sure we've talked Cyclones many times.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
After visiting the website, the prices are super reasonable! I have no need for this service but I'll definitely keep it in mind to mention to friends.

Reactions: geoff

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Gravitate is a great place. We have held a bunch of technical meetups there over the years, it is a great place to network for IT also.

Reactions: geoff