CFL: Cleyon Laing tearing it up in first game Tor vs. Ham

KneeGusto

May 13, 2006
S̶q̶u̶a̶w̶ Ioway Creek
Had a critical sack in the waning moments of Toronto's 39-34 come-back victory over Hamilton.

TSN/Toronto announcers were gushing over him as a dominate rookie DE and how "good things always come out of Ames and the Iowa State System". They credited Iowa State's recruitment of Canadian players as a reason they are often mentioned in the CFL.

Good players in their own element are good players. Good pub for ISU grads is good for ISU.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Good to hear he is having an early impact on this CFL team.
Interesting that he is playing DE while he played DT here his last couple years.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The replay is on ESPN3 and their next game is on ESPN3 thursday night. I need something to get me from the NBA playoffs to the first college football game and my baseball fandom has dwindled to zero.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
The replay is on ESPN3 and their next game is on ESPN3 thursday night. I need something to get me from the NBA playoffs to the first college football game and my baseball fandom has dwindled to zero.

Not sure I could get into Canadian football. Just look at this nonsense - how do you expect me to follow all of this!
[video=youtube_share;d5BFaykcxGg]http://youtu.be/d5BFaykcxGg[/video]

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
It's bad that the first thing I thought of when I saw "tearing it up" was that he must still be getting a bunch of cheap shot personal fouls. Good to see that he's doing well.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Not sure I could get into Canadian football. Just look at this nonsense - how do you expect me to follow all of this!
[video=youtube_share;d5BFaykcxGg]http://youtu.be/d5BFaykcxGg[/video]

Looks pretty awesome compared to a baseball team with zero chance in July.

Also think the Canadian announcers are just trying to say "out" as much as humanly possible, kick it uut, get it uut, keep it uut.