Charlie Weis throws Pete Carroll under the bus

tec71

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa
I like it. I like what Pete has done at USC, and thought Weiss should have gone a long time ago but there's no way he puts that out there unless he knows. And truth be told those on the 'inside' typically know a lot of **** way before the rest of us do. Like hmmm a certain former State School AD who's now married to a former student athlete. Naaahh there was never anything going on while she was an athlete. :jimlad:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
If true, Weis is awesome for having the balls to say that. I'm sick of USC getting away with murder.

If false, Weis is a complete ****.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Like hmmm a certain former State School AD who's now married to a former student athlete. Naaahh there was never anything going on while she was an athlete. :jimlad:

Jealous he nabbed her? For the record, they are both super nice people. I also don't believe he was married at the time.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It doesn't even matter if this is true or not.... Weiss is a complete jerk for bringing this up in public.

If Weiss knows this is what happened as a fact, then he should privately take it up with Carroll or Carroll's wife if he has a problem with it. You don't go to the press and talk about it. What a total ***hole. Talk about sour grapes. What does Carroll being an idiot have to do with Charlie Weiss anyway? Why does he think it's any of his business?

I can't stand either of these guys, but this puts Charlie even lower than Carroll in my book.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Congrats to Petey, if true. :wink:

What a bitter thing to say. Charlie couldn't beat Pete on the field so he feels compelled to start rumors? It may or may not be true but it's not his place to point it out.

Spam

May 21, 2008
Sounds like he hates South Bend, Indiana, and thinks that he too could have successful in a place like Malibu. Either way, fat boy. Go home.

Help Support Us

Become a patron