Chelsea Poppens Needs Your Vote!

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Chelsea is one of only 10 finalists nationally for the Senior Class Award. A third of the voting is done by fans across the country, with the other 2/3 coming from Division I coaches and members of the national media. We can do our part to do one of the things CF does best........online voting.

Even if you are not a WBB fan, please still support Chelsea, who has meant so much to the success of the women's basketball program over the last four years, and who has been such a great representative for ISU Athletics and ISU in general.

It is a bit of a process to vote as you have to enter a code each time, but it's not that difficult. You can also vote only once a day, although I am sure someone will figure out a way to clear the cookies and vote more if needed. You can vote every day starting today through March 25th. The winner will be announced at the Women's Final Four in New Orleans April 7th and 9th.

Please give Chelsea your support.......she deserves it!

Women's Basketball | Senior CLASS Award

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Not surprising that Skylar Diggins is leading. She has tons of followers on her twitter

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Why has this not been referred to our computer science majors on campus? We've won the battle of mascots how many times due to voting like this? I'm not sure how to get that started, but it seems like we could make up some ground in short order.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Why has this not been referred to our computer science majors on campus? We've won the battle of mascots how many times due to voting like this? I'm not sure how to get that started, but it seems like we could make up some ground in short order.

Great idea if anyone knows how to get that started. I tried to post about this in other forums on this site, but it was not allowed. There is still plenty of time left, as this goes until March 25th.

simville02

Mar 25, 2009
Currently 4th at 7.6%.

Leader is Clarendon (California) at 30.2%, Skylar Diggins (Notre Dame) 17.5%, Elena Delle Donne (Delaware) 17%.

simville02

Mar 25, 2009
Vote today if you haven't yet!

Chelsea is currently at 7% for fourth. Layshia Clarendon (California) 32.4%, Elena Delle Donne (Delaware) 18.5%, Skylar Diggins (Notre Dame) 15.9%.