Chest Hair Maintenance

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
It was the conditioner that put it over the top bake...that ain't rite.

In the spirit of keeping this thread as creepy as possible......do guys shampoo/condition their beards? I've never been able to grow a respectable beard and therefore don't go further than a 5 o'clock shadow.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
In the spirit of keeping this thread as creepy as possible......do guys shampoo/condition their beards? I've never been able to grow a respectable beard and therefore don't go further than a 5 o'clock shadow.
I thought for sure you were going elsewhere with this...

CYvilEng

Aug 20, 2012
Des Moines

If you shampoo your beard frequently it'll dry out and turn into a brillo pad. I use a mild soap once a week and beard oil daily.

Edit: it might depend on how long it is and of course everyone is different.

Last edited:

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

I shampoo the beard, but don't condition anything. I suppose if I had a ZZ Top beard going on, I might have to condition it.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Spock did not Vulcanscape.

f927573e8e245f6782823baa40058395.jpg

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA

No shampoo, but I condition it about every other day. I also brush it out every morning, and trim the stragglers about once a week. I haven't tried beard oil yet but have thought about it. My beard is between 4-5" long at the moment.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
This is the most hilarious thread yet. Luckily I don't have to deal with it. Smooth as a babies butt. Didn't know you had to trim it. Figured it stopped growing after a certain length. That's gotta suck because I hate shaving my face and chin whiskers itch. Can't imagine my chest itching like that. Now who's gonna start a thread on pube maintenance.?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
my God, imagine the talk on here if men were expected to shave their legs.