Childhood Leukemia T-shirt Fundraiser

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
CF:

Arrowhead Hops T-shirts for pre-order sale! All of the proceeds will go directly to the family of a little girl that is battling leukemia. There is an orange ribbon on the shirt which is the official color designated for childhood leukemia. Julia was diagnosed a month before her First birthday and has a long road ahead of her. She continues to receive chemotherapy treatments in Des Moines and following that she will be transferred to the University of Minnesota Hospitals where she will receive a bone marrow transplant from her 4 year old brother. Shirts are $15 and orders will be taken by sending an email to [email protected] with size and quantity until June 17th at which time the order will be placed. Shipping will be $5.50 for 1-2 and $11.50 for 3-10. You will be invoiced through PayPal shortly after you place an order. Let’s help support this family in need and please continue to pray for little Julia! Please spread the word and if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks

Andy
Arrowhead Hops

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
I’ve fielded lots of questions asking “Can I donate cash instead of purchasing a t-shirt”? The answer is absolutely yes, if you want you can donate any amount $1, $5, $10, $15, $20, $50,$100 any amount you you’d like to. All help is greatly appreciated. Also please spread the word to others you know.

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
I can do any of these shirt sizes for this sale.

Infant: 6 month, 12 month, 18 month and 24 month
Toddler sizes 2T, 3T and 4T
Youth sizes YXS – YL
Adult S – 5XL

Thanks so much Fanatics!

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
If you’ve got a $1 donation to fight leukemia (more if you’d like and greatly appreciated) I’ve got a six pack for you, well sort of a six pack. Send [email protected] one dollar (plus any fees) to our PayPal account marked as a “gift” and be entered to win a six pack of hop starter plants (mixed varieties) valued at over $40! On Friday June 1st at 6 pm CST we’ll draw a name from the entrants and send the winner a six pack of hop starts with free shipping. All of the proceeds will go directly to the family of Julia.

Thanks CF

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron