Chris Wrestling ?

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
Just wondering if you could by chance do an interview w/ Coach Jackson, I can send you questions to ask if needed.....I posted on CR to do a interview and even posted a bunch of questions to ask him but to no avail, just wondering if you could do this?? If not no biggie just thought i'd ask...

Reactions: colbycheese

Land Grant

Oct 30, 2006
Times Two!

I'd be excited to read that interview!

Plus, its about time one of these sites takes ISU wrestling seriously. Its the most storied athletic program on campus, after all.

cjbogler

Feb 8, 2008
Re: Times Two!

I agree! We need more wrestling coverage and posts. Sorry to say this but most of the time i go to the hawkeye sites because they have better coverage of ISU than our sites! We need more interviews with coaches, wrestlers, and maybe get a wrestler to do some stories. We need to get more fans involved with wrestling and a good way to do it is to have stories on the main page. Hell I love wrestling and got a minor in journalism let me know. I'm always down with making some money haha.

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
I totally agree. If one of our teams is an annual contender for the national championship it should be getting coverage. Maybe we could get some wrestling team alumni to become contributors to CF too.