Christmas Gift for young Cyclone fan

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I can't go to the Northern Illinois game on the 31st because I will be spending it with family out-of-state. Would really like to the ticket to go to a parent/child who would like to see a game in Hilton. I've been going to games since I was 11 years (nearly 25 years ago) but will always cherish those first games I attended at Jack Trice and Hilton. Lots of great memories. Check out the ticket exchange section for more details. Tickets are free. Merry Christams everyone.

DutchViking

Feb 20, 2012
Pella
That was an awesome thing to do. Huge props to you. I remember what a highlight it was going to games when I was a kid and glad you are allowing a kid the thrill of Hilton Magic for Christmas. Awesome!!!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This is kind of off-topic, but does anyone know if there are (going to be) tickets available for "Bring-a-Friend"?

Already sold out. I don't think they were holding any more back for Bring-A-Friend.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I can't go to the Northern Illinois game on the 31st because I will be spending it with family out-of-state. Would really like to the ticket to go to a parent/child who would like to see a game in Hilton. I've been going to games since I was 11 years (nearly 25 years ago) but will always cherish those first games I attended at Jack Trice and Hilton. Lots of great memories. Check out the ticket exchange section for more details. Tickets are free. Merry Christams everyone.

Very cool idea! My favorite memories with my Dad are going to Iowa State basketball games. I always try and give away any tickets that I'm not using to a family.