Christopherson

liljones13

Mar 27, 2006
Springville, IA
I haven't heard alot about this kid, besides hes a Marquette transfer. Does he have a shot to really contribute alot to our team? What does anyone know about this kid, and the style he plays? He looks like another Sean Haluska with shaggy blonde hair..

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
I haven't heard alot about this kid, besides hes a Marquette transfer. Does he have a shot to really contribute alot to our team? What does anyone know about this kid, and the style he plays? He looks like another Sean Haluska with shaggy blonde hair..

Rumored to be our best guard...Take it for what it's worth...We haven't seen anything yet.

Cystate22

Apr 11, 2006
Reinbeck, Iowa
I think we are all going to be happy to see him on the court. He was the kind of guard that we missed last year. Can take it to the hoop and drain the 3.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
Based on what? IMO, their games are nothing a like....

Agree, I don't see his game as being all that similiar to Petey's.

My hope is the SC is the "do-it-all" 2 guard that we need; solid handles, ability to take it to the hoop, ability to run the break, ability to hit the 3 and pull-up jumper, solid defender.

Maybe that's asking too much!? :)

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
So he's either:

1. Kantrail Horton/Mike Nurse/Hornacek type

OR

2. Sean Haluska/tall BP/Lee Love type

That clears it up...

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
Based on what? IMO, their games are nothing a like....

Depends on what you mean by that. If Petey were 3" taller and had another 15lbs of muscle, his game would have been a little more physical.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
Depends on what you mean by that. If Petey were 3" taller and had another 15lbs of muscle, his game would have been a little more physical.

Defensively...Maybe similar, both play hard. Offensively, Petey is catch and shoot...where as SC does more off the dribble.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Defensively...Maybe similar, both play hard. Offensively, Petey is catch and shoot...where as SC does more off the dribble.

I bet if he Petey were 3 inches taller and 15 pounds stronger (with improved quickness), he would be an off the dribble guy as well.

jhill

Apr 10, 2006

Has his knee gotten to 100%? I've been looking forward, based on seeing some videos of him, to seeing him on the court for the Clones. Looks to have great range and an ability to shoot off the dribble. Plus appeared to be a decent ballhandler.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale

Any players game would be more physical if they had another 15 lbs of muscle, that doesn't mean their games are at all similar

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
I bet if he Petey were 3 inches taller and 15 pounds stronger (with improved quickness), he would be an off the dribble guy as well.

So, if he was a completely different player, he'd be a completely different player?