CJL to NE?

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Need to get that volleyball facility going. A place for them to play and practice and no floods to worry about. It could also be used for wrestling duals.

If the day comes NU is looking for a coach, and we have done nothing towards a VB facility, I would not blame her.

They do need a place to practice and ISU could budget that. Finding money to build a place they can play will be hard to do.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
They do need a place to practice and ISU could budget that. Finding money to build a place they can play will be hard to do.

Yeah, other schools have been able to do the smaller arena for vb\wrestling by just using old basketball arenas, its a bit harder for us since we dont have a good option like that.

psyclone51

Nov 6, 2011
Yeah, other schools have been able to do the smaller arena for vb\wrestling by just using old basketball arenas, its a bit harder for us since we dont have a good option like that.

Speculate all you want, but it means spit. Wanna keep her here, keep a top program here? Make a few phone calls, send a few emails/letters. CJL deserves a LOT more recognition than she gets.

Remember when Hilton was flooded and VB moved to Ames high. All we heard - and all that came out of Pollard's office - was how they were rushing reconstruction to be ready for MBB and WBB home openers. It would have cost nothing - I mean nothing - to add "and to bring VB back home to Hilton." Little things like that can mean a lot to a person with pride, and CJL has a lot of pride. VB deserves more profile and more support and if Pollard doesn't give it to her, we don't have to just worry about NE.

But, having said that, I would speculate that....