Clemens found Not Guilty

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I am glad to hear this.

Not to get political, but maybe they can get busy on something that matters now.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
I am glad to hear this.

Not to get political, but maybe they can get busy on something that matters now.

I agree. I'm almost positive he lied, but there was no reason for him to be under oath in the first place.

Still, the justice system seems to have failed.

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
I would really hope people from both sides of the aisle agree with you.

What's political about lying under oath? He had enough money to keep his *** out of prison, justice served.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Exactly. If he lied under oath and got away with it, the whole system is undermined. That serves nobody but lawbreakers.

Agree.

Just because he was called to a trial/hearings that we all may feel was meaningless and a waste of money, doesn't change the fact that every day our justice system is being made a mockery of by people considered to be celebrities. Lying under oath, even for a bad trial, is still lying under oath.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Perhaps they are amazing, but we'll never know how amazing they are/were simply because the prosecutors trying this case were even more incompetent than the Casey Anthony prosecutors. When a judge specifically orders that you cannot present certain evidence, and you go ahead and present it anyway, resulting in the first mistrial, you have to wonder how these clowns ever passed a bar exam. Clones21 could have prosecuted this case and gotten a guilty conviction.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
When all of this stuff came out a few years ago---I think the failed tests from that point forward should be dealt with.

Not all this retroactive he said /she said crap. the MLB didn't have accountability before in the 1990's, so they should of just of started fresh and write that decade off.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Perhaps they are amazing, but we'll never know how amazing they are/were simply because the prosecutors trying this case were even more incompetent than the Casey Anthony prosecutors. When a judge specifically orders that you cannot present certain evidence, and you go ahead and present it anyway, resulting in the first mistrial, you have to wonder how these clowns ever passed a bar exam. Clones21 could have prosecuted this case and gotten a guilty conviction.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pump the brakes there, fella.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Doesn't matter if the court found him not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent. Can't tell me that if you knowing let your wife take them and associated with dirty guys like McNamee and Canseco that you can still look everyone in the face and say you NEVER took them. This verdict won't change how baseball fans and hall of fame voters think of him, there just wasn't a smoking gun to prove he's guilty but there was plenty of smoke that the educated baseball fan knows he's lying.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Doesn't matter if the court found him not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent. Can't tell me that if you knowing let your wife take them and associated with dirty guys like McNamee and Canseco that you can still look everyone in the face and say you NEVER took them. This verdict won't change how baseball fans and hall of fame voters think of him, there just wasn't a smoking gun to prove he's guilty but there was plenty of smoke that the educated baseball fan knows he's lying.

Exactly. Not guilty /= innocence. Just means there was an inability to convict based on the evidence presented. In this case due to prosecutor incompetence.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron