Clone cones, cheerleaders, and everything we love about Hilton!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Angie and I went to the Men's Basketball game last night...and had a blast! Thank you to her boss for the front row tickets!:yes4lo: Angie asked me to choose between Hilton and Jack Trice as my favorite place to watch a game. I'm pretty sure I have to go with Hilton as my favorite, non-outdoors place on earth. But, really, that decision is like having to choose between Santa and the Easter Bunny. I digress...

Our top moments:
  • Angie getting her picture with Cy--see her avatar.
  • Me, attempting to pretend to grab Jamie Pollard's bum as he walked by, but pretty much racking an innocent bystander.
  • Yelling "I *heart* you Rashon!"
  • The lady sitting next to me that was enjoying my commentating and interjecting her random thoughts.
  • THE CLONE CONE. Love 'em. I got to teach Angie the proper technique of how to take it down like a champ!
  • Cyclone Alley--ah, to be a student again...
  • Me dancing...and trying to avoid time on the big screen.
  • The cheerleaders--for so many reasons--the tight abs, the breasts almost spilling from their tops, and the sheer size of those girls (some are mini--I could put them in my purse like a puppy!)
  • And, duh, the game! How about that 3 at the end of the game by Norman!?!
What do you LOVE?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I pushed down an 8-year-old for that pic with Cy. Sucker. :rofl8yi:

(Just kidding.)

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
You're going to teach her to do WHAT with a Clone Cone????????

rlegg928

Apr 11, 2006
Troy, NY
The cheerleaders--for so many reasons--the tight abs, the breasts almost spilling from their tops, and the sheer size of those girls

That about sums it up for me....I believe you forgot to use "perky" to describe the breasts though...:sweet:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Talk of grab-arsing, racking, taking clones down like a champ and detailed descriptions of cheerleaders.

I got nothin...

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I guess some of us just watch the game. ;)

How's that for a bit of sass?

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
i agree...the list is all-encompassing. we did watch the game! but, we love the whole environment.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Alright social butterflies, I'd like to see if we can coordinate a Fanatic Dinner Before the Game one of these basketball nights. Most likely, it would work best if it's a weekend game so work is not a conflict.

Would the Nov. 25th game vs. Lake Superior State be a bad one because of Thanksgiving? It's the only Saturday night game until February. Plenty of Saturday afternoon games though.

My 2 restaurant ideas would be Hickory Park or Old Chicago.

Thoughts? Suggestions on a game we should do this for? Dinner location?

cyclonekj

Apr 11, 2006
I appreciate that. What is your favorite thing about Hilton? There has to be something I missed...

Well, just when I thought I couldn't love the Hilton Magic any more, you went and proved me wrong. You should be in marketing.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You're going to teach her to do WHAT with a Clone Cone????????

LOL - if I'm going to learn, I guess I'd like to learn from "a champ".

Bryce - we truly were!! Check out the gallery - I uploaded lots of game pics! We were just wanting to talk about the positive Hilton environment. :)

Last edited:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Alright social butterflies, I'd like to see if we can coordinate a Fanatic Dinner Before the Game one of these basketball nights. Most likely, it would work best if it's a weekend game so work is not a conflict.

Would the Nov. 25th game vs. Lake Superior State be a bad one because of Thanksgiving? It's the only Saturday night game until February. Plenty of Saturday afternoon games though.

My 2 restaurant ideas would be Hickory Park or Old Chicago.

Thoughts? Suggestions on a game we should do this for? Dinner location?

I think that is a genius idea. Doesn't O.C. have a party room? Like, if we got enough people, they could reserve a special room for us? H.P. might be harder, since they won't let you make reservations.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I think that is a genius idea. Doesn't O.C. have a party room? Like, if we got enough people, they could reserve a special room for us? H.P. might be harder, since they won't let you make reservations.

Yeah, I'm a little bigger fan of Old Chicago than Hickory Park too, surprisingly enough. I love Hickory Park, but Old Chicago just rocks. Plus, we won't be as messy when going to the game after.