Clone Zone coverage

cyclonealum195

Oct 29, 2011
I recently moved away from Ames and won't be able to make it to all the home games so I was thinking about using Clone Zone. Is there anywhere I can find a list of what games will be covered with video on Clone Zone? Thank you in advance!

68clone

Apr 21, 2006
I recently moved away from Ames and won't be able to make it to all the home games so I was thinking about using Clone Zone. Is there anywhere I can find a list of what games will be covered with video on Clone Zone? Thank you in advance!

I think if you go to cyclones.com, and look up the team you are interested in, you will find the schedule of tv, radio, and clone zone coverage.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
For WBB, Clone Zone should have every home game that's not nationally televised (FSN/ESPN).

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
For WBB, Clone Zone should have every home game that's not nationally televised (FSN/ESPN).

and sometimes away games that are on regional tv elsewhere, but not here will be. Like if playing KU or MU and it's on Metro Sports, sometime CZ can get the feed. Or sometimes the other online streaming networks share the feed, sometimes not.

EHdakota

Jun 16, 2008
Sioux Falls
The home games that have Mediacom listed are just rebroadcast over clonezone. A downgrade of quality of A to C in my opinion. Clonezone is so much better on their own.