Clyde's has changed.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Daughter just got a text that Clyde's has gone healthy(salads and fruit) and done away with the pizza, fries, and chicken strips. She said that it was an easy place to pick up a quick snack on the way to class or design studios. They want a healthy alternative for late night snacks. I told her to start protesting and tell the students who need a healthy bite to go get a head of lettuce and a lo-cal bottle of dressing.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Daughter just got a text that Clyde's has gone healthy(salads and fruit) and done away with the pizza, fries, and chicken strips. She said that it was an easy place to pick up a quick snack on the way to class or design studios. They want a healthy alternative for late night snacks. I told her to start protesting and tell the students who need a healthy bite to go get a head of lettuce and a lo-cal bottle of dressing.

Well more business for the pizza delivery places. I could have seen them adding stuff, but taking away choices, probably isn't going to increase their margins.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I ate so many burgers from there late at night during my freshman year.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Their chicken sandwiches were bomb. It was clutch you could use meal plans there. Can you still do that?

Reactions: CyDude16

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
I crushed many bacon cheeseburgers with a side of onion rings at Clyde's during my day. It's probably for the better that they are going healthier.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
ISU-BS.gif

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
love the giant "EAT" sign in the background of that video. Big Brother says stay healthy, kids!

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
They are doing a major remodel of windows, that I've heard will have a ton of options. This may just be a chance to add variety and convenience.

Reactions: cyclone87