College Football Games At Movie Theaters

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I think this is a great idea, hopefully the big12 does a deal like this!

ESPN will broadcast ACC football games and New Year's Six bowl games at select movie theaters as part of a theatrical distribution agreement with Theater Sports Network, ESPN PR announced on Tuesday.

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...-football-games-at-movie-theaters-this-season

I'd probably be interested, only if I was able to watch it with other alumni. This would be great for the cyclone alumni clubs around the country that have enough consistent members attending game watches.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Could be fun way to watch a game. Wouldn't want to watch the CyHawk game in that environment though. Maybe if they had a Cyclone screen and another for Hawk fans.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I love going to The Palm in Waukee, but 3+ hours is a long time to sit in a chair, even if reclined and you have timeouts and halftime. Truly interested in how successful this is.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I'd probably be interested, only if I was able to watch it with other alumni. This would be great for the cyclone alumni clubs around the country that have enough consistent members attending game watches.
This. A CycloneFanatic gamewatch for example makes sense however the last thing I would want to do is be in a cramped theater with opposing/other fans.