Computer person, Please Help!

cyclonejd

Jul 26, 2006
Ankeny
I have done something to stretch out cyclonefanatic on my computer. I can no longer read anything. AHHHH this sucks. If anyone has any ideas please email them to me at [email protected] as I cant read this thread untill I fix it . Thanks

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Right click on your desktop and go to properties. Go to settings. What is your resolution set to?

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
did you hold down ctl and scrollwheel? Try holding down ctl and scrollwheeling the othe rway, or use ctl and the minus key at the same time.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I think his computer ate him. He hasnt responded.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
evil_computer_web-2005.03.15-19.25.37.jpg

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Wow....read his post!!! Replies to this thread will do him no good.

For your reading convenience, see the copied quote below:

So are we to assume that he is checking that email on a phone? Ease up there captain. Its all in good fun.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
did you hold down ctl and scrollwheel? Try holding down ctl and scrollwheeling the othe rway, or use ctl and the minus key at the same time.

This was my inital thought, but it shouldn't effect the way he reads the site, unless he made it REALLY tiny

cyclonejd

Jul 26, 2006
Ankeny

Okay, you computer guys can get your laugh of the day from me. This is what happened. I must have done this the first time w/o knowing what the **** I was doing.

I used my wife's computer to start the thread but couldn't do anymore on this site because she was working. While waiting for an email to pop up, I had an idea to try and use IE web browser instead of firefox. The page opened up fine and I found my answer. Thanks for all the help. Everything is right in the world again.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
Okay, you computer guys can get your laugh of the day from me. This is what happened. I must have done this the first time w/o knowing what the **** I was doing.

I used my wife's computer to start the thread but couldn't do anymore on this site because she was working. While waiting for an email to pop up, I had an idea to try and use IE web browser instead of firefox. The page opened up fine and I found my answer. Thanks for all the help. Everything is right in the world again.

It's a pretty useful feature. I use it all the time. It scales images as well, so you can zoom into a picture without having to open it up in a separate application.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I have done something to stretch out cyclonefanatic on my computer. I can no longer read anything. AHHHH this sucks. If anyone has any ideas please email them to me at [email protected] as I cant read this thread untill I fix it . Thanks

Don't worry. I had my "I'm an idiot" moment yesterday with my thread in the Feedback/Support forum. I was angry until I realized that I was the idiot. That's when I went to bed as well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron