Conference recruiting

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
Last edited:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Yeah and I think the B10s highest is somewhere in the 30s or 40s. It's going to be tough to unseat the SEC.

In other news, I think Jeff Badet is very close to committing to UK. Didn't want to start a new thread. Twitter said he wouldn't visit this week because he's said he's pretty set on where he wants to go. Kyle Tucker tweeted it.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
PSU has a QB commit ranked 24 and Ohio State has a bunch throughout the top 100. Everyone in that conference is going to be looking up at Urban Meyer until he decides he's had enough of coaching (again). I hate OSU but that guy is good.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
PSU has a QB commit ranked 24 and Ohio State has a bunch throughout the top 100. Everyone in that conference is going to be looking up at Urban Meyer until he decides he's had enough of coaching (again). I hate OSU but that guy is good.

Meh, I think Michigan will be fine. They will basically be the opposite of OSU. They will have a great Oline and defense with average skill players. They will likely get Derrick Green in this class but outside of that their skill position recruiting hasn't been good. Everywhere else has been phenomenal. I could see it being a poor mans version of Florida vs. Alabama before Urban left. He does have some work to do on the lines but he will get it done. I've talked about this before but those teams liike MSU and Iowa are really going to struggle because of Meyer and Hoke snatching up so much of the talent in the midwest. I think the conference will go back to the days where basically Michigan and OSU were playing for the conference title. O'Brien has been very impressive to this point and they could compete once the sanctions run through.

theCyBooty

Sep 7, 2012
Yeah and I think the B10s highest is somewhere in the 30s or 40s. It's going to be tough to unseat the SEC.

In other news, I think Jeff Badet is very close to committing to UK. Didn't want to start a new thread. Twitter said he wouldn't visit this week because he's said he's pretty set on where he wants to go. Kyle Tucker tweeted it.

Must have changed his mind late last as this was his tweet from 18 hours ago.

Jeff Badet ‏@jbadet_4 Might just take a visit to Iowa State this weekend .