Congrats on a big win

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010
My inclination is to complain about all of the things that we did wrong. But you guys won because of what you did right. Had we played a perfect game, I still suspect you would've won by about 5.

The atmosphere was electric. I wish this was a home-and-home.

Good luck in the Big XII.

We could probably facilitate that much easier if Arkansas and say LSU joined the Big 12.
:smile:

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Those tacos are unreal.

About to swing by the Grove for breakfast and then a late morning business meeting before I get out of here.

Razor, Glad to hear you had a good time. Business meeting today hope you got to write the whole thing off. That is the way to travel for BB.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Have you been to Arkansas games in some of the other SEC arenas? How did Hilton compare to, say, Florida or UK?

razorbackinkc

Aug 21, 2014
Kansas City, MO
Have you been to Arkansas games in some of the other SEC arenas? How did Hilton compare to, say, Florida or UK?

I haven't been to a game at UF. But I've been to most SEC arenas.

The Hilton atmosphere was amazing. It reminds me of Bud Walton for a big game or Bud Walton of the 1990s. That said, Bud Walton is no longer consistently at the level of what Hilton was last night. It's very comparable for a UK type opponent though.

So the convoluted answer is that currently Hilton would be a close 2 in the SEC behind Rupp. Ahead of Fayetteville now. Similar to Fayetteville if we get it back to the way it was when I was in high school.