Congratulations

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
To the entire team. ISU finished with a much better record than the the last several years. This team has the potential to win at least 27 games and quite possibly more. You never know what might happen in the NCAA tourney. I have believed all year that the second best team in the Big 12 this year was from Ames. I have stated on this board a while back that I wanted to see the Cyclones as a #2 seed in OKC and then hopefully get to watch them play BU for the tourney championship. That's what I've been wanting all year , and I usually get my way if I lust after it long enough.

I plan to arrive in OKC Friday evening and take in the whole thing. I believe Acoustimac told me he would be there again, and I assume some of his good ol buddies. Hope to see him and any body else as far as that goes. I usually hang out at Hudsons in Brickyard during spare time. Average food and lots of TV's. Give me a shout if you're around. I'll buy you a cheap sud and a potato chip.

P.S. I plan to go up to Ft Worth tomorrow and watch the Frogs and the Horns. I'll give you two guesses who I'll be rooting for.

Last edited:

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Thanks Geewago! Will be in Okie City for the tourney, but starting on Saturday! Staying at the Residence Inn in the Brickyard.

Buckminster

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks Geewago! Will be in Okie City for the tourney, but starting on Saturday! Staying at the Residence Inn in the Brickyard.
We are driving over from St. Louis. Four of us starting on Saturday, also staying at the Brickyard Residence Inn.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
To the entire team. ISU finished with a much better record than the the last several years. This team has the potential to win at least 27 games and quite possibly more. You never know what might happen in the NCAA tourney. I have believed all year that the second best team in the Big 12 this year was from Ames. I have stated on this board a while back that I wanted to see the Cyclones as a #2 seed in OKC and then hopefully get to watch them play BU for the tourney championship. That's what I've been wanting all year , and I usually get my way if I lust after it long enough.

I plan to arrive in OKC Friday evening and take in the whole thing. I believe Acoustimac told me he would be there again, and I assume some of his good ol buddies. Hope to see him and any body else as far as that goes. I usually hang out at Hudsons in Brickyard during spare time. Average food and lots of TV's. Give me a shout if you're around. I'll buy you a cheap sud and a potato chip.

P.S. I plan to go up to Ft Worth tomorrow and watch the Frogs and the Horns. I'll give you two guesses who I'll be rooting for.
Thanks for being such a gracious guest here throughout the WBB season, geewago.

• Winner
Reactions: skibumspe