Contacting Roomate

Gogo

Jul 12, 2009
Hey i'm going to be a freshmen and I e-mailed my roomate but it was his iastate email address that was given. His phone number was listed but i'm not sure if I should call. Did you guys contact your roomate before beeing roomates? By phone or email or how? I tried looking him up on facebook but there was like 10 of them.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Hey i'm going to be a freshmen and I e-mailed my roomate but it was his iastate email address that was given. His phone number was listed but i'm not sure if I should call. Did you guys contact your roomate before beeing roomates? By phone or email or how? I tried looking him up on facebook but there was like 10 of them.

Go to this website....

ISU Roommates

Reactions: CylentButDeadly

Gogo

Jul 12, 2009
I should probably say he didn't respond to my e-mail.

Think I should call his house?

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I talked to mine on the phone a couple of times to work out the logistics of who was bringing what and when we were moving in.

Reactions: stvfarmboy

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Your new roomate is not out of prison yet. So even if you e-mail or call him he is a little tied up. The good part is you will have nobody messing with you when he arrives.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Call him and tell him that he can borrow your feathered boa collection and size 13 red high heeled pumps anytime he wants. Then VOILA... you have a room to yourself.:yes:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Got a letter from my roommate in which he gave me his AIM screen name, and proceeded to trade IMs/ e-mails regarding who was bringing what and the like

Your roommate may not really be checking webmail much yet, so I'd give him a call