Corona virus “go to” watch list

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
So...what you guys got?

I’ve been rewatching pretty much every memorable Hawk game that I can YouTube or find anywhere else. Watched the Georgetown Iowa elite 8 game that sent the Hawks to the final 4. Good lord has the game changed...

Anyway, since all I have is time I went into the dexterhawk vault and actually watched the ISU v Pitt insight bowl. Great game...I’d recommend it to you young cyclone fans.

Back in the day I actually watched both teams when I had a chance when I was in Germany. Moses (sp?) has a sweet punt return in the game. Got the cyclones to 9-3. At the time it looked like the cyclones were the program on the rise. Not sure why Mac couldn’t sustain it...recruiting?

Anyway, what are cyclone fans rewatching to pass the time?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So...what you guys got?

I’ve been rewatching pretty much every memorable Hawk game that I can YouTube or find anywhere else. Watched the Georgetown Iowa elite 8 game that sent the Hawks to the final 4. Good lord has the game changed...

Anyway, since all I have is time I went into the dexterhawk vault and actually watched the ISU v Pitt insight bowl. Great game...I’d recommend it to you young cyclone fans.

Back in the day I actually watched both teams when I had a chance when I was in Germany. Moses (sp?) has a sweet punt return in the game. Got the cyclones to 9-3. At the time it looked like the cyclones were the program on the rise. Not sure why Mac couldn’t sustain it...recruiting?

giphy.gif

Reactions: CyDude16

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
There is lots of ISU football and basketball reruns on CY.TV on Mediacom 798 in central Iowa. Just watched the end of the KST football game where we scored 28 points in the 4th quarter to beat them 37-23. Beating KST never gets old. The channel is 24 hours a day ISU sports.

However, I'm busy setting up two new computers, the home WiFi network and two new cell phones. I'm also doing a bit of my genealogy on Ancestry.com when I get some time. Doing a little bit of spring yard work. Busy as usual.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
A big part of my COVID lockdown memory will be the Netflix documentary series 'Sunderland 'Til I Die'.

Two seasons. Highly recommend it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So...what you guys got?

Should have known from that game and the points to never hire that Pitt DC

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
So...what you guys got?

Going back and watching the Iowa vs. Stanford Rose bowl to be honest.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
So much random stuff I’m finding on YouTube. Mostly professional disc golf and mansions I’ll never even dream of being able to afford. This Lake Tahoe beauty is my favorite so far.

Also taking full advantage of the WWE network. Watched wrestling religiously growing up but quit around ‘99/00 and didn’t pick it back up again until 2014. Missed a lot of good stuff so I’m going back to ‘02 when they did the first brand split and watching weekly Smackdown episodes and PPVs.

Reactions: dexterhawk