Could Nick Weiler Babb get a quadruple double this year?

Jkclone15

Nov 19, 2017
A triple double is already a possibility any given night for him, but I wonder if he could get 10 blocks or steals as well. It's only been done by 1 woman and 1 man in the history of the NCAA, but if anyone has the tools to do it, it's NWB.

cyclonestans

Dec 20, 2013
Iowa
He is definitely the type of player that could get it but I dont think we press enough for him to get 10 steals, and 10 blocks from a guard would be very tough.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones12321

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I loved that video where Jerry Sloan was blunt and said they should have knocked Davis on his ass for trying that stunt. Doesn't help that Ricky Davis was a punk to begin with either. This day of age I get so sick of all the stat chasing that goes on, the great ones just win and don't care as much about that kind of stuff.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Triple Double is definitely on the table, and there's only been like 3 in ISU history, so that feat would be something else as well.

Only three? Off the top of my head I'd guess Royce White and Tinsley for two of them. Not sure about the third...maybe Stinson? Or Michalik? He had a pretty well rounded game, so I guess he might've pulled it off once.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If he were to be close, his last steal could be a clean interception with no one around and hardly any time left, and they'd likely blow the whistle, huddle, change the possession arrow, and give the other team 2 shots at the line.

Man I'm going to be bitter about that for a long time.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heinzclone

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I once had a 5x5 in high school...

5 points, 5 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 turnovers, 5 fouls.
Impressive. I once had a double double (Rebs and blocks) but went scoreless. 0-3 from the field and a whopping 0-6 from the line. And no, it was not simply an off night. Lets just say I was on the bench in tight games under 2 min to play. Then again I usually fouled out so it didn't matter much.

Reactions: Farnsworth

Help Support Us

Become a patron