Creighton Game

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
It's crazy that I bought tickets for $18.50 each without fees earlier this week and now they are bumped up to $100 each... Shades of UNLV from the Creighton ticket office.

Except Creighton routinely sells out their building.

This is just the going rate. Has nothing to do with opponent. Not even close to the pure cash grab that was UNLV.

GingerNinja

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2012
Omaha

This is just the going rate. Has nothing to do with opponent. Not even close to the pure cash grab that was UNLV.
Yeah that's fair it's just funny that they took down all the tickets earlier this week and priced everything 5 times higher. ISU surprising everyone in Brooklyn and somehow getting ranked exploded demand I assume.

Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

I took a tour of Allegient Stadium before the UNLV game and talked to folks from the Ticket Office. When I accused them of working over our fans so effectively, they just smiled with Vegas pride and thanked me for appreciating the quality of their work.

• Haha
Reactions: StPaulCyclone

CheapClone1202

Has 3 legs
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2019
Anyone know if the team is in Omaha tonight and/or staying in the hotel tomorrow? I want a picture with Otz and Tyrese Hunter but not sure if I need to find where they park the bus or if I should go to the hotel

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
My dad has had season tickets forever (I got to meet coach Willis Reed!), so we’ve been planning on going to this together since it was announced. And now 2 kids have the stomach flu and the trip is off. This doesn’t really have anything to do with anything, but I’m incredibly disappointed. Anyway, someone yell twice as loud on my behalf please. Should be a great environment.
Really sorry you can't go. That sux. And I didn't know Reed was Creighton coach. Now I do.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pat

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I have a bunch of friends who are getting together for the Iowa/Michigan game on Saturday. I asked if they would have another TV I could watch the Creighton game on since they are basically happening at the same time, and you could tell they kind of was thinking I was crazy.

I'm bringing my computer to an Iowa party and wearing my Cyclone gear. Most of them get it.

Reactions: CloniesForLife

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Lots of Cyclone fans around the arena. At the Hilton Hotel and seen Cyclone Fans, some Creighton Fans and a bunch of Cheer kids and Moms. Must have a Kids Cheer Competition at the conference center.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone