CW POD: Is pro wrestling fun again?

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Willow Nightingale has made me realize I don't. It was fun while it was a thing, but Bayley is beyond that now.

And I really don't like Willow Nightingale.
She's a bit looney toons...but she's getting better with her mic skills.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This weekend was seriously NXT from 10 years ago. I had been saying it for years since then that the NXT model would work at the main roster level, the problem was Vince would never buy into it.

Starting with SummerSlam in 2022 leading up to this weekend, the more Vince has been pushed out and his influence has been flushed, the better the product has gotten. And what you're seeing now is what WWE could have been for the last 20 years if Vince didn't have his head up his ass that entire time.

Paul Levesque gets the business in this era in a way that most people don't, and it really feels like WWE is at the beginning of a renaissance.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Sounds like WWE just signed another bloodline guy. Fatu???
If Jacob Fatu has finally signed, they should have used him at Mania. He might be the best wrestler in the family and would have been the perfect enforcer in the bloodline. He’s the guy they no doubt wanted in the Solo spot for the last couple years.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
If Jacob Fatu has finally signed, they should have used him at Mania. He might be the best wrestler in the family and would have been the perfect enforcer in the bloodline. He’s the guy they no doubt wanted in the Solo spot for the last couple years.

They always save something for Raw following wrestlemania. Maybe that’s what they are saving

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Feel like this Wrestlemania was the first in a long, long, long while that gave back to the fans. The entire ******* weekend was banger after ******* banger and no one got ****** over.

Except Drew

Like I said earlier when I called my shot… I can’t wait for the story that they tell with Drew coming off of this. Him vs CM Punk has the potential to be great. And I trust those two plus Paul to tell it.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Just elite entertainment. As others have mentioned Stone Cold would have brought the house down in the spot the Undertaker had, but it was still awesome. It sure seems like they thought they had SCSA, I wonder what happened. I imagine after seeing the finished product he's kicking himself for missing out on a moment like that.

• Agree

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Just every once in awhile Paul Levesque needs to do his water spit take during his entrance, especially when he comes out to The Game. I know he’ll never wrestle again, but it’s so iconic.

• Agree

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
The only thing I wish Wrestlemania would have done differently was have Stone Cold come out to dispose of the Rock. But I was okay with the Undertaker doing it.
I think that was a plan at one time. Many people were saying he was "training". I was like a kid when I saw Taker behind the Rock, had I heard Glass break... I would've peed my pants.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I love CM Punk as an ***hole face. This is about to be Drew McIntyre:

giphy.gif