CW's Bio

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
He also knows the difference between Brooks and Dunn.

Brooks is the modern day bad boy outlaw that smiles at danger like he smiles at a pretty Texas girl.

Preferred ride: an F250 on the weekdays, a Harley on Saturday, and a ‘69 Mustang on Sundy...woooweee

Preferred attire: black classic cowboy hat, chain wallet, Spurs in his boots and a moustache...woooweeeee

Lives in: A log cabin on a ranch with many bear skins, 75 acres with horse barn...woooweeee

Dunn is the country sophisticate, raised on the dirt roads and the river, but has a law degree and dates city women.

Preferred ride: Chevy Corvette M-F, Scarab speed boat on Saturday, and a Lincoln Navigator on Sundy’s.....yowza

preferred attire: custom jacket, no tie, open buttons, alligator skin shoes, and a big old 1989 Fort Worth amateur bronco riding Championship belt buckle to let you know he’s still just that good ol’ boy that sang in Church on Sundy...yowza

Lives in: Splits time between a condo on the water in Clearwater, a completely restored 1908 former Governors mansion in Nashvull, and his childhood home somewhere outside of Abilene that he kept after his parents died, because he’s still just a down home southern boy that loves his mama....yowza

This is just how I tell them apart anyway.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Brooks is the modern day bad boy outlaw that smiles at danger like he smiles at a pretty Texas girl.

Preferred ride: an F250 on the weekdays, a Harley on Saturday, and a ‘69 Mustang on Sundy...woooweee

Preferred attire: black classic cowboy hat, chain wallet, Spurs in his boots and a moustache...woooweeeee

Lives in: A log cabin on a ranch with many bear skins, 75 acres with horse barn...woooweeee

Dunn is the country sophisticate, raised on the dirt roads and the river, but has a law degree and dates city women.

Preferred ride: Chevy Corvette M-F, Scarab speed boat on Saturday, and a Lincoln Navigator on Sundy’s.....yowza

preferred attire: custom jacket, no tie, open buttons, alligator skin shoes, and a big old 1989 Fort Worth amateur bronco riding Championship belt buckle to let you know he’s still just that good ol’ boy that sang in Church on Sundy...yowza

Lives in: Splits time between a condo on the water in Clearwater, a completely restored 1908 former Governors mansion in Nashvull, and his childhood home somewhere outside of Abilene that he kept after his parents died, because he’s still just down home southern boy that loves his mama....yowza

I'm Brooks, he Dunn, we Brook & Dunn.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

Lives in: Splits time between a condo on the water in Clearwater, a completely restored 1908 former Governors mansion in Nashvull, and his childhood home somewhere outside of Abilene that he kept after his parents died, because he’s still just a down home southern boy that loves his mama....yowza

Dunn is the better singer and has had superior song writing efforts for sure in last 10 years. He has a freaky "Cowboy" tatoo on right forearm I am still wondering if it is real.....kind of like Ben Affleck's Phoenix full back tat.
I'd hang with both dudes before I would, say, Justin Timberlake.