CyBookie Suggestion

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Would it be possible when you click on "Your Bets" to have your unsettled bets that you have placed show up on top?

I was thinking that myself, along with others I would think, have placed alot on the varioius Super Bowl Champion bets, but they get pushed so far back, it's hard to find your unsettled bets.

Just a suggestion. Either way, CyBookie is awesome!

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
That would ba helpful, I think the Your bets and Bet statistics pages are on the to-do list from what I've read.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Maybe when it says you have 4 bets on a thread bet, you may also want to say the total number of credits that are in play.

For instance, when you see the bet threads come up and you have severall bets already loaded, you may want to add some more credits to the betting line. Yes, you can go to other screens to see where you set, but, just a total of credits in play might hadd more flavor to the thead.....the lure of betting additional credits would probably be greater if this tweak was done.

Last edited:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
You should just be able to go to closed bets and see all the events that are unsettled. We keep that area pretty clean.

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Can we also set up a Cybookie anonymous meeting? I think that would help a lot of us.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Would it be possible when you click on "Your Bets" to have your unsettled bets that you have placed show up on top?

I was thinking that myself, along with others I would think, have placed alot on the varioius Super Bowl Champion bets, but they get pushed so far back, it's hard to find your unsettled bets.

Just a suggestion. Either way, CyBookie is awesome!

It has been suggested recently and is on Jeremy's to-do list. I'm hopeful he'll just modify that page to you can click on any of the column headers to sort by that respective column.