Cyclone Club Question(s)

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
Am I able to see how many Priority Points I've accumulated over the tenure of my CC membership? If so, where/how via the website (I presume)?

I'm assuming the culmination of my lifetime Priority Points is considered for ticket selection priority?

Am I correct in that if a CC membership is not renewed, all historical PP acumination is lost and I would begin at ground zero if a membership is renewed in the future?

cysdaone

Mar 18, 2015
Des Moines Area
Am I able to see how many Priority Points I've accumulated over the tenure of my CC membership? If so, where/how via the website (I presume)?

I'm assuming the culmination of my lifetime Priority Points is considered for ticket selection priority?

Am I correct in that if a CC membership is not renewed, all historical PP acumination is lost and I would begin at ground zero if a membership is renewed in the future?
I'm not sure of a place to see how many points you have, but you can see your standing within your CC giving bracket on your account at cyclones.com. I don't think you start at zero if you don't renew. I had to skip a year and when I started back up it didn't seem to be that much of a drop in parking selection time.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

I don't believe you lose if you drop for a yr. Also the A.D. can tell your points if you have trouble locating them.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
If you are worried about a year, just donate the lowest level. But I think it's lifetime accumulative.

• Informative
Reactions: CloneFanInKC

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I don't believe you lose if you drop for a yr. Also the A.D. can tell your points if you have trouble locating them.
I’m sure the Cyclone Club folks have it at their fingertips. I don’t think I’ve ever seen our points on a website. For some reason it’s secret, even for that person.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Showing more than they do could benefit and hurt donation revenue depending on the donor. We are a very loyal fanbase but also only give what we need to so having that info could help some drop down within their same giving level while prioritizing cash flow over the timing of benefits.

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities

For clarity it’s your donation level firstly then your point total within your donation level which determines the pecking order.