Cyclone/Hawk gameday discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Since this is the 1 home game of the year that i wont be attending, thought it would be good to have some running commetary during the game going on between those of us watching at home. I think we need one of these every week. I tried to create a thread from my cell last week @ the game, but i kept losing my internet connection.

On a side note Dishnetwork is offering a free previev of the VS Network this weekend, so check the 280-298 channels on the guide to find the game on today.

Im hoping for the Clones to minimize turnover mistakes early so they can keep the momentum that they have had in the 1st half of both games.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
For those of us not able to attend or get the game on TV, this thread could be VERY helpful :smile:.

Thanks. Any update you guys could provide would be gold.

timdcy

Nov 27, 2006
The Gore Range
For those of us not able to attend or get the game on TV, this thread could be VERY helpful :smile:.

Thanks. Any update you guys could provide would be gold.

The ISU fight song was playing loud in the rockies this morning for all my neighbors to hear. I'm at least hoping to see a competitive game and a rocking Jack Trice stadium! KICK SOME TAIL STATE!

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
The uniforms look awesome. They showed a clip of Pollard and Cael in the tailgate lots at 7am. Almost gametime.

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
This is the first game I've been able to see, it's weird seeing Chizik on the sidelines. Nice though! Very cool uniforms too!

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
3 and out for iowa....run defense stuffed on 1st and gave up a short gain on 2nd. Christensen incomplete out of bounds on 3rd. GREAT start!

very short punt for iowa.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
ISU O looking alright Blythe finding room in the zone defense. Bass almost broke a long one on the 3rd and 1. Pass interference on hawks gives the clones a 3rd 1st down. driving nicely.

hawks still stingy vs the run though.

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
That last fade to Blythe could have been defensive holding, the Iowa guy was grabbing his jersey...Culbertsen for 3!

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
not sure if it's just seeing us score for once, but the uniforms look kind of cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron