Cyclone My Ride

TheEsTasTaco

Aug 22, 2014
colorado 420 lol
Thread title is a reference to "Pimp My Ride" [wikipedia link]

There would be a cyclone logo on the glove box and on the outside there would also be the logo on the hood a picture of cy on the passenger door. Instead of having big subwoofers put in the car i would have cyclone speakers (rocks out to 'Smoke On The Water'). Let's not forget a cyclone vanity plate! 'GOCYC10N35' is what it would be. Instead of a DVD player added to the rear seats, I would have screens playing cyclones.tv. And the color of the car? The famous school colors we all know and love ... cardinal and gold!

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
800px-Sup_dawg.jpg

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011

There would be a cyclone logo on the glove box and on the outside there would also be the logo on the hood a picture of cy on the passenger door. Instead of having big subwoofers put in the car i would have cyclone speakers (rocks out to 'Smoke On The Water'). Let's not forget a cyclone vanity plate! 'GOCYC10N35' is what it would be. Instead of a DVD player added to the rear seats, I would have screens playing cyclones.tv. And the color of the car? The famous school colors we all know and love ... cardinal and gold!
This dude's had at least 4 whole marijuanas

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Es Tas tacos are the best. I love those things.

****! IT IS TUESDAY! I wish I was in Ames right now...

May have been the intention of the OP.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014

Throw on some 24"s and a trailer hitch.... oh yea.

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014

I can smell what you're cooking. Top it off by hiring CY to chauffeur and the Pom squad to wash it.