Cyclone warmup jacket.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Anyone know where you can purchase a warmup jacket like the men's team wears? I've searched all of the regular sites like Sports Authority and Amazon without success. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

cysqu1rr31

Dec 31, 2009
Ur-Bahn-Da-Le, IA
www.facebook.com
Your best bet would probably be Cy's Locker Room, since it's a Nike product that's most of what Cy's sells. I worked at Sports Authority for 5 years, they're lucky to get anything for specific sports teams, their licensed apparel sucks when they get it too.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Your best bet would probably be Cy's Locker Room, since it's a Nike product that's most of what Cy's sells. I worked at Sports Authority for 5 years, they're lucky to get anything for specific sports teams, their licensed apparel sucks when they get it too.

Thanks. Tried there and no luck unfortunately. Wonder if maybe those were specially made for the team and not available to the public?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Nike store in West Des Moines sometimes has them, otherwise there is a Nike Outlet Store up in Bedford MN that usually has a large selection of Cyclone gear. TJ Max will also sometimes have some, but they are usually a year old or so.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
That's what I was wondering. Those were great looking jackets and was hoping to snag one if I had the chance.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Nike store in West Des Moines sometimes has them, otherwise there is a Nike Outlet Store up in Bedford MN that usually has a large selection of Cyclone gear. TJ Max will also sometimes have some, but they are usually a year old or so.

Medford has not had a lot of ISU product the last 12-18 months. Really not happy about that. They seem to be able to keep a lot of Iowa and Minnesota product in stock though (I do understand the Minny product).

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Medford has not had a lot of ISU product the last 12-18 months. Really not happy about that. They seem to be able to keep a lot of Iowa and Minnesota product in stock though (I do understand the Minny product).

I can concur... I was just up in Medford a couple of weekends ago and the Nike store was pretty slim pickens at the time.

Last edited:

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I got a light windbreaker at JCP about a year ago, which looks real close to the BB warm up jacket, though it's windbreaker material and not thicker fabric. Not sure if they would still have it, prob not. Never saw one like this anywhere else.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
That was my reaction. Apparently it is across the parking lot from Costco. Has anybody been there, and do they carry a lot of ISU stuff?

They carry a very limited selection of ISU stuff. and it's pretty basic. You would be better off going to TJ Maxx or Marshalls.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City

Went up today. More ISU stuff than usual. My score: ISU golf polo with zipper (not buttons) $19.99