Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 18, 2007

You can tell the difference in structured weight staff vs these pictures. Hopefully they are just doing extra but Carr doesn’t even have weight clamps on the bar, you can see the weight starting to slide. I hope they take over the tennis building by the basketball gym and have their own space, when tennis moves.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
You can tell the difference in structured weight staff vs these pictures. Hopefully they are just doing extra but Carr doesn’t even have weight clamps on the bar, you can see the weight starting to slide. I hope they take over the tennis building by the basketball gym and have their own space, when tennis moves.
Stop while you are behind, you sound ridiculous. A weight clamp? Nothing in wrestling is completely isometric, if anything the instability of weights moving is a great thing. Activates the core muscles and shoulders and works on stabilization.

Reactions: CycloneVet

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
What’s everyone expecting from Mr. Paniro this year. My expectations are not high, but clearly a lot of potential there. Any insight?
Very high ceiling and a hard worker. He will likely make some freshman mistakes that will cost him matches, but he has a chance to score points in March

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What’s everyone expecting from Mr. Paniro this year. My expectations are not high, but clearly a lot of potential there. Any insight?
In the limited action I’ve seen him in, he might beat some guys he’s not supposed to if he stays aggressive throughout a whole match. But like most young guys he has to make big strides from underneath. I don’t think he’s immune yet from getting ridden for way longer than what is close to ok.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
In the limited action I’ve seen him in, he might beat some guys he’s not supposed to if he stays aggressive throughout a whole match. But like most young guys he has to make big strides from underneath. I don’t think he’s immune yet from getting ridden for way longer than what is close to ok.
I will add, man… that kid is built like a brick shithouse though.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
That is quite the group. Cael, Bono, Weldon, Kyven. Who are some of the others? Isn’t Cyon one of them also

Last edited:
Reactions: jdolson27

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
Joe is front center with heydudes and gray hat. Look at all that talent in this picture. I hope we have a poop ton of monster recruits on campus this weekend. Does anyone know who’s on campus???

Reactions: CloneFanInKC

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Last weekend was Little Naak, Hagerty & Petersen. Not sure who if any this weekend

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
That is quite the group. Cael, Bono, Weldon, Kyven. Who are some of the others? Isn’t Cyon one of them also
Where is Cael, Bono amd Barry Weldon?

Who is back row, far left in cardinal shirt?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron