Cyclonefanatic wrestling gear

hoihawaiian

Feb 23, 2023
Any chance of new wrestling gear being posted to the store? Back to school is coming for the kids and I would like more options than the Paniro Johnson NIL signature tee. Or is there another good option for cyclone wrestling gear elsewhere?

jdolson27

May 23, 2015
No idea just saw he posted it on his personal Instagram. Metcalf and others have liked the post.

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
Yeah I wonder if ISU loosened their NIL standards to allow for usage of the logo but I hadn't heard that.

cy4state

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2017
Nevada, IA
Per a message from Jamie Pollard today to Cyclone Club members, INFLUXER is approved:

"In addition to the We Will Collective, Iowa State Athletics has collaborated with the Ivy College of Business and Advance NIL on a series of educational sessions available to all Cyclone student-athletes. We have also worked with CAMPUS-INK and INFLUXER to provide co-branded ISU merchandise opportunities for all Cyclone student-athletes and created the Cyclone Exchange through INFLCR to connect local businesses and student-athletes in the NIL space."

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Per a message from Jamie Pollard today to Cyclone Club members, INFLUXER is approved:

"In addition to the We Will Collective, Iowa State Athletics has collaborated with the Ivy College of Business and Advance NIL on a series of educational sessions available to all Cyclone student-athletes. We have also worked with CAMPUS-INK and INFLUXER to provide co-branded ISU merchandise opportunities for all Cyclone student-athletes and created the Cyclone Exchange through INFLCR to connect local businesses and student-athletes in the NIL space."
Awesome that it’s legit. Now hopefully someone can help with design.