CycloneReport

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Who is the Brewster kid were going after on the Cyclonereport front page? Im not a premium member so I'd like to know the name.

FYI, it's a CF policy not to post premium information from other boards.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Also, you can do a search on this site and can find plenty of information, much of which may be reported as premium elsewhere.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
If you want to know who ISU is recruiting, go to the recruit 'search box' in the middle column of the page. From there, you can click on QB, RB, WR, etc for football. If you want to know for basketball, click on the basketball tab and do the same. It lists everyone, according to rivals who has interest, or as the recruit lists in having interest in them.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Also, you can do a search on this site and can find plenty of information, much of which may be reported as premium elsewhere.

good point. If it can be sourced via non-premium means, then by all means post it.

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
So am I allowed to post that it is Gelawn Guyn? I don't have any premium access, but if you google Brewster and Scott County, he is the only one to show up.

631056.jpg

Looks like the same guy too.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
FYI, it's a CF policy not to post premium information from other boards.

he wasnt asking to read an article. he was asking for the name of a person whose picture is on the front page. a name really isnt premium info, especially when Paul posts the kids picture. i cant wait for the day when people pay me for me to tell them my name. or better yet, people pay me to tell them someone elses name.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron