Cyclones attending University of Central Florida game?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The women play the Knights (had to look up their nickname) Saturday at 12:00 eastern in Orlando. Local Cyclone's should pop over. There will probably be like 500 fans at the game and you can sit really close and get a good view of our team. It's a treat to set really close in a quiet gym and be able to hear everything.

Reactions: Mel4ISU

Dale

Mar 5, 2010
Chicagoland
My freshman UCF son lives literally directly across the street from their basketball arena and two blocks from the football stadium. But he's so sports-apathetic that he'll probably never attend a UCF game during his time there. What a waste of his primo location.

Reactions: Mel4ISU

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
My freshman UCF son lives literally directly across the street from their basketball arena and two blocks from the football stadium. But he's so sports-apathetic that he'll probably never attend a UCF game during his time there. What a waste of his primo location.
When my son was in grad school, the students could go to everything for free. They did have to sign up for the football ticket before each game just in case too many might want to go. He was sports obsessed so it was great it didn’t cost anything.

We were walking around campus and I saw Tacko Fall. I asked my son if that was who it was, and he’s was like Mom, who else could that possibly be? Yeah, good point.

Reactions: Dale

Mel4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 3, 2016
West Palm, Florida
I prefer the UCF area. It’s a super easy drive from there to the Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach. Really short drive to Blue Springs State Park and the manatees. There’s a cool free Vietnam War Museum nearby. But I prefer outdoor stuff to downtowns.
I've been to Blue Springs State Park. It is beautiful. I'm planning on staying close to campus as I do not want to rent a car & will be walking or Ubering.

Reactions: carvers4math