Cyclones Gear/Collectibles Swap

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I have a piece of Hilton flooring from the lane that I am acquiring that I might be willing to part with, needs to be something pretty cool though!

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
i got the pic for my piece of the hilton floor but cant seem to attach pics from my desktop, anybody have any problems putting images on?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
i got the pic for my piece of the hilton floor but cant seem to attach pics from my desktop, anybody have any problems putting images on?

What type of stuff you looking for? I have a pair of Craig Brackins shoes I'd part with? :)

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
What type of stuff you looking for? I have a pair of Craig Brackins shoes I'd part with? :)

dont really have anything in particular in my mind, but it has to be something pretty cool, I will probably pass on the shoes thanks though! If anybody can help me with the picture let me know...Thanks!

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
I have a Seneca Wallace signed cyclone helmet. Im just curious as to what you guys would value that. Also a ticket signed by gary thompson. A few programs signed by fizer, tinsley and a few others. And I think I have a few big 12 championship mementos as well.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I have a Seneca Wallace signed cyclone helmet. Im just curious as to what you guys would value that. Also a ticket signed by gary thompson. A few programs signed by fizer, tinsley and a few others. And I think I have a few big 12 championship mementos as well.

Is it a regulation helmet? Game used? I'd say, if it's an off the shelf, regular sized helmet I'd put that at about $150....mini helmet probably about $50....game used (by him), $300. Those are just numbers I'd assume...and, as they say, it's always worth what someone will or won't pay!

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Is it a regulation helmet? Game used? I'd say, if it's an off the shelf, regular sized helmet I'd put that at about $150....mini helmet probably about $50....game used (by him), $300. Those are just numbers I'd assume...and, as they say, it's always worth what someone will or won't pay!

Just a mini helmet. Not something I really plan on parting with as it was a gift. I was just curious at what people value such things. So thank you!

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I may have a baseball from the last ever official ISU baseball game... What is something you may have to offer?

Bryeclone7

Oct 23, 2012
Ames, IA
I have the towel from the 2011 Oklahoma State football game and the gold towel from the 2012 Kansas basketball game that I could part with. The sports year of the gold towel for Iowa State. (Both times, we won against top 5 teams)