CYCLONES.tv Problems Thread

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
My stream keeps jumping back and forth about a second or two. It skipped the Cotton-Moya interception and all I saw was him running it into the endzone. Very annoying.
Same here, and keeps loading. Cy.tv sucks as usual. So sick of this every year.

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
Freezes every few minutes so I get to rewatch the learfield sports commercial 50 times today. Laying a fat egg every football game but works perfect when i watch noncon bball. Amateurs

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump

Wappadu

Feb 7, 2012
Freezes every few minutes so I get to rewatch the learfield sports commercial 50 times today. Laying a fat egg every football game but works perfect when i watch noncon bball. Amateurs

The fact that so many others have no problem doesn't make you question just a little bit what is going on for you?

• Dislike
Reactions: GT25Ump

TravISU

Nov 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
(In Chicago... ATT UVerse on Chrome) Plays alright and the game is watchable for the most part, but every few minutes it will skip back a second, then skip back again and then continue to play. Definitely an issue on the Cyclones.tv end, but like I said, it's not making it unwatchable.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
I wonder how many of you have like 2mbps download and are complaining.

I've got 100mbps download/upload and Roku here, it's been great.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
watching on my roku is perfect. much better than the first drive when i was trying to stream from my macbook

• Useful
Reactions: mcblogerson

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
The fact that so many others have no problem doesn't make you question just a little bit what is going on for you?
Showing 12mbps and my streaming services always run without delay, but yeah its just me probably again, on the only service I have thats ****.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
Showing 12mbps and my streaming services always run without delay, but yeah its just me probably again, on the only service I have thats ****.

Are you under the impression that 12mbps is good?
You get one other person on a phone or computer and you're gonna have a bad time.

• Agree
Reactions: ruxCYtable

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I wonder how many of you have like 2mbps download and are complaining.

I've got 100mbps download/upload and Roku here, it's been great.
I've got 30 mbps, all cable is streamed for me, even tested speed and consistent over 30, all other platforms work fine, except cy.tv. which about every 5 mins skips ahead then back and then ahead for a few times. Then buffers/loads about every few mins. It's cy.tv. or through the server. Fact is this system has always been plagued with problems. Older roku 3.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Watching from Detroit Metro on Google Chrome on my iPhone. It's not perfect - skips back and forward every so often, and I'm 30-60 seconds behind. But hey - I'm watching the game.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I've got 30 mbps, all cable is streamed for me, even tested speed and consistent over 30, all other platforms work fine, except cy.tv. which about every 5 mins skips ahead then back and then ahead for a few times. Then buffers/loads about every few mins. It's cy.tv. or through the server. Fact is this system has always been plagued with problems. Older roku 3.
It would be nice to have 100 mbps service, but even though I have fiber to my house I pay like $75 per month for 30 mbps, 100 would cost over $200 per month. Omnitel communications monopoly. Although if it can't stream on 30, then it's their problem not mine, because every other streaming service is flawless even running multiple streams.

Help Support Us

Become a patron