Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Women love it, I think its their fantasy to be swept off their feet (literaly) by one of these dancers.

Of course we wish we were out there on the floor, but really we wish that our significant other was our partner. You just need to try a little harder, guys. Those on the show learn dances in a week. You'd think you could learn how not to step on our feet in that time.
(Only sort of kidding.)

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006

do-want.jpg

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
Women love it, I think its their fantasy to be swept off their feet (literaly) by one of these dancers. I can't stand it, but that one blond dancer was smokin' hot. My wife had to watch The Biggest Loser and then started watching dancing that was on the DVR, I couldn't take anymore and went to bed.

Last night a gal by the name of Kym Johnson made a dancing appearance - she might be the blond you are referring to. I had never seen her before, but like others, I am watching due to SJ this year. I also liked the young man who was/is a bull rider.

b3r3m

Feb 1, 2007
S E X

Watching dancing = watching people have sex with their clothes on. Some of the women hardly have any on.

AGREED! I can't believe it's on primetime television actually. My husband was just saying it should be on HBO.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
There are websites out there where you can see attractive women wear even less.

Reactions: ajk4st8

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron